Plan a Retreat
- Professional assistance in selecting lodging, meeting rooms, meals and other services
- Meals prepared and served in our dining rooms
- Comfortable hotel style accommodations for as many as 106 guests
- 9 cabins accommodate 172 guests
- Meeting room(s) and use of audio/visual equipment.
- A peaceful retreat atmosphere that allows your group to concentrate on business and to enjoy the beauty of the The Center
- A friendly, experienced staff committed to making your meeting a success
The Center can accommodate groups of 10 to 200 guests. Well equipped meeting rooms to cabins, we have space for your group's needs on our 520 acre campus.
The following audio/visual equipment is available upon request.
- Video Monitor
- LCD Projector/Screen
- Easel with White Paper Pad and Markers
- Dry Erase Boad on easel
- Sound Systems
The Camp and Conference office capabilities include copying (color/black and white) and incoming and outgoing facsimiles. Notary Services are available.
Click here to view the Cerveny Conference Center map or Property Map for a detailed look at our retreat center.
Guests may choose from two types of accommodations:
- 53 comfortable hotel style rooms with two double beds each and a private bath. Many have a balcony.
- 9 cabins (sleep up to 18 each) with twin bunk beds. Guests bring their own linens and towels for the cabins.
- All guest rooms are smoke free, as are meeting and dining rooms.
The Center's 520 acres consist of peaceful wooded areas, White Lake and nature trails. Fishing for our guests in our 140 acre White Lake is Catch & Release and requires a Florida Fishing License. Kayaking and canoeing are available.
- Jr. Olympic Outdoor Pool
- Nature Trail
- Canoe & Kayak
- Fishing for Center guests only
- Youth Pavilion and Gymnasium for Basketball
- RV and Tent Camping
- Climbing Wall
- Lounge with Flat-Screen TV, Wi-Fi
- Low Ropes Course for Personal Challenge and Team-Building
- Baseball Field, perfect for Softball, Soccer, Flag Football, Ultimate Frisbee, Kickball and other large group games
- Grass Volleyball Court
Click the Property Map link (above) for a detailed look at our retreat center.
Meals at the Center can be served in one of our two dining rooms. The Varn Dining Room seats 300 and the Juhan Dining Room 115. Event guests often have the Conference Center provide lunch in Meeting rooms. Tables of eight provide ample opportunity for conversation.
Please advise our Conference Coordinator and Chef of special dietary needs. Please contact our office for menus. Meal times are 8:00am, 12:00pm and 6:00pm.
The Center offers space for retreats, meetings, events, team-building and more. Whether you’re planning for 10 or 200 guests, we have a variety of spaces and services to accommodate your event.
Many different groups visit the Center each year for training and education. We value the relationships that develop when your organization succeeds.
Our Guests include:
- Vestry Meetings, Parish & Youth Retreats
- Diocesan and National Meetings
- Other Denominations and Faith Based Organizations
- Local and State Government Meetings
- Education, Health Care, Leadership and Training Seminars
- Sports Camps and Leisure Workshops
- Environmental and Natural Resources Organizations
- Music Camps
- Quilting Guilds
- Art Guilds
- Non Profit Institutions
The Camp has facilities that are perfect for youth or college group retreats, scout troop weekends and other family friendly events.
Eight cabins accommodate 18 guests each. Each cabin has 18 beds with an adjoining chaperone room with four beds for privacy. One staff cabin sleeps 28 and has a meeting room downstairs with kitchen, refrigerator and washer/dryer. The staff cabin is split with 14 bunks on two sides to accommodate females and males.
The camp can serve groups as small as 10 and as large as 172.
During the summer, (June, July and August) the Episcopal Diocese of Florida holds Summer Camp.
The Camp is available for rentals late August through May for groups looking to host a more rustic retreat.
For information on pricing and availability, please contact Jeanie Bailey, Conference Coordinator via email at email@example.com or Phone at (386) 364-5250, ext. 223